The AFOA is dedicated to constantly updating and informing our members of news in the industry. We work to improve trade relations in the fats and oils industry around the world.
Member benefits include access to AFOA Trading Rules, our extensive member list, discounts on annual events and up-to-date information and news in the industry.
The initial membership fee allows your company the option of one primary location and three members, and provides a significant discount on the annual meeting fees.
03. And More
For multiple locations, or more than three members, that would like to take advantage of AFOA Member Benefits and membership, you will have the opportunity to attach additional information and contacts.
AFOA American Fats and Oils Association
Join the American Fats and Oils AssociationJoin AFOA American Fats and Oils Association today by completing the application form!
The application fee includes one primary business location and three members. If you would like to add multiple locations or if you have more than three members that would like to take advantage of AFOA membership, you will have the opportunity to attach additional information and contacts.
Fidelis New Energy
First Vice President
Second Vice President
Moving Parts, LLC
Twin Rivers Technologies
Immediate Past President
AgriBio Commodities, LLC
Board of Directors
- Kevin Baker — Valley Proteins,Inc.
- Tyler Hagenow — Sanimax Marketing, Limited
- Jessica Hecht — MPB Commodities Brokerage Company
- Changjian Ji — Cargill, Inc.
- Logan Kuch — Columbus Vegetable Oils
- Courtney Lawrenson — Ag Processing, Inc.
- Chuck Malone — Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Bill McBee — Consolidated Grain & Barge Co.
- Paul Nees – Chevron Renewable Energy Group
- Justin Nielsen — Veracity Edible Oil Solutions (VEOS)
- Anne Pfau — Geo. Pfau’s Sons Co., Inc.
- Matt Reiner — POET Nutrition
- Grant Saar — West Coast Reduction
- Jay Van Valen — JST Global
- David Haselschwerdt — Sunbelt Commodities, Inc.
- Rick Hegenberger — Gersony-Strauss Company, Inc.
- Albert Mogerley — Hudson Tank Terminals Corporation*
- Liam Rogers — Hudson Tank Terminals Corporation
- David Rothschild — MBM Company*
- Nick Sander — American Commodities Brokerage Co.
- Bill Simeral
- Ralph Joel – Somar- Universal Tanker Chartering, Inc.
Animal Protein Committee
- Michael Carlson (Sanimax Markeing, Limited), Animal Protein Chair
- Paul Guzman (Fornazor International, Inc.), Animal Protein Committee
- Curt Hart (Cargill, Inc.), Animal Protein Committee
- Tyler Hagenow (Sanimax Markeing, Limited), Animal Protein Committee
- Rob Jones (F3Solutions), Animal Protein Committee
- Kevin Sinnott (Fornazor International, Inc.), Animal Protein Committee
- Grant Saar (West Coast Reduction Ltd.) Animal Protein Committee
Vegetable Oil Committee
- Justin Nielsen, VEOS Vegetable Oil Chair
- Cate Gagliardo, S&P Global – Commodity Insights
- Mike Meyers, Ag Processing, Inc.
- Dave Elsenbast, Arbitrations Committee Chair
- Chris Peterson (HERO BX), Biofuels Committee Chair
- Paul Nees (Renewable Energy Group (REG))
- Anne Pfau (Geo. Pfau’s Sons Co., Inc.), Membership Committee Chair
- Rob Jones (F3Solutions, Membership Committee
- John Healy (Columbus Vegetable Oils), Membership Committee
- Brian Owens (Stratas Foods, LLC), Nominating Committee Chair
- David Haselschwert (Sunbelt Commodities, Inc.), Nominating Committee
- Anne Pfau (Geo. Pfau’s Sons Co. Inc. ), Nominating Committee
- Jay Van Valen (JST Global), Tallow Committee Chair, Animal Protein Committee & Tallow Committee
- Robert Bestgen (Tyson Foods),Tallow Committee
- Kevin Baker (Valley Proteins, Inc.),Tallow Committee
- Michael Cox (Emery Oleochemicals),Tallow Committee
- Lonnie James (Gersony-Strauss Company, Inc.),Tallow Committee
- Jeff Peeler (Jacob Stern & Sons),Tallow Committee
- Michael Sanchez (Pasternak, Baum & Co., Inc.)Tallow Committee
- Joe Weiss (Stolt- Nielsen USA, Inc.)Tallow Committee
- Neal Worpel (Cargill, Inc.)Tallow Committee
- Tommy Mann (Darling ingredient), Animal Protein Committee & Tallow Committee
- Liam Rogers (Hudson Tank Terminals Corporation), Transportation Committee Chair
- Scott Peterson (Odin Marine)
- Chris Sims, HERO BX, Committee Chairman
CAE | Executive Director
Get In Touch
PO Box 11035, Columbia SC 29211, USA
803.252.7128 | 803.252.7799